Who does not like assurity as a consumer? We always want to get the best out of the money we invest. People are getting more concerned about what they are putting on their skin and in their body. Therefore, it is mandatory to certify your organic product even if you don’t want to, since it helps in providing assurance and better understanding to the consumers.
Certifications have started taking place in many different countries to provide the product to the customer with confidence and assurance. Let’s say , If you are going to buy gold jewelry, you always check if it is certified by BIS standard Mark or a purity grade.
This hallmark/logo is analogous to what certify organic products have from different sets of standards and accredited agents. Requirements may vary from country to country and generally involves a set of instructions to be followed.
This logo is basically a form of communication along with the supply chain which determines certain standards that might be more trustworthy and convincing for the consumers to buy the product from the suppliers. Moreover, certifications are always done by the third party which should be specifically a certified body.
After all, wouldn’t it be great to be assured about the products you are using on your skin? It is also the best way to keep the peace of mind sane and relaxed.
Why should we support certified organic products and producers?
- Certified organic producers are strictly committed to the organic rules and regulations. They do not produce organic products for the sake of the products being trendy. They produce it because they are highly indulged in the practice of protecting the environment and consumer’s health.
- If you are buying a non-certified organic product, the non-certified product wins over the certified one, no matter whatever the cause of destruction is. Even if their crops agitate, they will use pesticide as they don’t have any certifications to lose.
- When a certified organic producer faces trouble in the crops, they will either lose their crops or lose their certification if they are involving pesticides in the production stage.
By buying Certified Organic products you provide a safeguard to the producers that they will anyhow get rewarded for their loyalty and commitment.
Organic Certifications is more than just a fancy label. It is the course of action which is both valuable for producers and the consumers. Also, organic producers actually care about all the ingredients they involve in formulating the finished product. Concerned consumers feel no stress in paying more for the labelled products but no that does not mean if the premium price declines, they will buy more of the labelled products. However, decline in price may help the producers to sell more of their organic products as the consumers may switch to unlabeled goods to labelled goods.
Following are the benefits of using certified organic products. Read careful and think how much you are helping the environment and your buddy creatures.
- Involvement of a third party organisation means no funny business allowed, no frauds and no green washing. There has to be a set of standards which a product should strictly follow.
- GMOs, Pesticides , herbicides are linked to the group destruction of bees. Hence, by choosing more organic options we can slide away from noxious chemicals that are destroying our country’s flora and fauna.
- Therapeutic and potent ingredients.
Please note : All the listed ingredients on the label of the certified products are confirmed and accurately listed from the highest to lowest concentration. The final formulas are also verified to ensure the truth displayed on the label and advertisements. Read the label carefully before investing money.
Conclusion : Making a right choice for the beauty and skincare product can often be a daunting task. There are so many organic products available in the market to choose from. Believing in the power of organic will help you in making your life healthier and happier. Getting Organic Certification can be expensive. But if your brand can afford organic certification then there is no better way to commercialize your product in and around the globe. Supporting environmentally friendly and progessive organic businesses are always a great idea. All these non-certified products may claim themselves as organic and provide significant results but can also be harmful for your skin and health. Be sure and careful of what you apply on your skin because as they say – ‘prevention is better than cure’.
We hope this article helped you in understanding the mandatory concept of Organic Certification. If you have any questions regarding this Organic certification process and why it is mandatory. Leave a comment below. We will get in touch with you. We would love to hear from you.
Thank you for your time and Consideration.