Are you into following the trend every time ? If yes, then you must be aware about the current mania of using all natural and organic products. We all do make up, some of us do it regularly and others may not do it quite often. Going green with our beauty products is what everyone is looking for.
Have you ever thought about converting your conventional beauty care regime into an organic beauty care regime? Well, you should seriously consider making the switch because your skin is the largest and the thinnest organ in our body, which is why it can absorb more toxins from skincare and beauty products than from food. Putting chemicals on your skin is worse than consuming them as food. Chemical products may seem gentle and effective on first try but after sometime they start causing destruction to the skin.
Why switch to all organic beauty care ?
Chemicals like paraben, phthalates, triclosan and methyl can cause some adverse effects such as breast growth in males, diminishing muscle mass and birth defects in the reproductive system. Therefore, switching to organic products is not a want but definitely a need. We would recommend you to try and switch as soon as possible because as we say it ‘prevention is better than cure’.
Reasons why you must convert your beauty products to organic beauty products:
- Organic ingredients used in the process of making organic products are free from chemical fertilisers and pesticides.
- They contain natural fragrance which is very mild and soothing.
- No strange side effects.
- Cost effective.
- Environmentally friendly.
There are so many online stores to shop organic products in India. You can check them out. Here are few tips and tricks on how to convince yourself to switch from chemical based cosmetics to organic beauty products. Take a look at it :
- Start thinking green : You need to commit yourself to going green. Research and understand the difference between organic and non organic products. Making sustainable and healthy choices for your beauty regime can benefit you and the environment in a number of ways. Before applying any chemical, think if you would ever include it in your meal or not. Moreover, Organic beauty products are cost effective. So, think about all the organic products you can get without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Think about the side effects chemical products can cause : Would you be ready to put you at high risk of skin allergies ? All these chemicals laden products can cause hormonal imbalance that adversely impact the reproductive system of both women and men. Many of the conventional chemical beauty products such as lipsticks which are something which we almost eat and apply everyday. Non organic lipsticks are made from coal tar which can create darker pigments on your lips. Although,with natural cosmetics you are absolutely safe. Natural lipsticks are made from plant base of jojoba oil, sunflower oil, sesame, castor and etc. All these ingredients are effective in making your lips nourished and moisturized.
- Animal Testing : All these chemical based products are first tested on animals to check if they are effective or not. Think about all the pain that an animal has to go through, Would you be happy about this injustice happening with the animal? No. right? Organic products harm no animals while manufacturing the products. Think about how many animals you can save by switching to organic beauty products. It is not ethical to put an animal’s life in danger for satisfying your beauty needs.
- Think about saving your nose from hard artificial fragrance: Natural fragrance derived from natural products are so mild and gentle. Organic and natural beauty products have essential oils which also create aromatherapy.
This article is not meant to scare you in any sort of way, rather this is to educate you about the benefits of organic beauty. Start investing in organic products, dump your old cosmetic bag. Organic beauty products provide far reaching benefits that go beyond your face. Look for pure and organic ingredients on the label that are according to your needs and provide long and lasting results. Moreover, no one wants harmful chemicals, pesticides, parabens, noxious chemicals onto their skin and in the bodies. So, it makes no sense to invest in non organic products.
Please note : Using only organic products will not be sufficient for attaining a healthy skin. It is important to be healthy both inside and outside. If you are consuming unhealthy food quite often and are not taking care of yourself this will unquestionably not help you to get your dream skin and body.
In the end, a small change right now can definitely make a huge difference to your health and environment and can be very rewarding in the future. Thank you for reading!